Nobody likes to move! All the packing and the lifting and the “Mom, have you seen my ________”. While we can’t make you like it any better, these tips might help a little.
1. Start early! It always takes longer than you think
3. Make sure you have enough supplies i.e. boxes, tape
4. Label Everything
5. Pack stuff in your suitcases
6. Use your clothes to wrap breakables
7. Get free boxes at the grocery store
8. Keep track of important papers
9. Don’t forget the pets! Moving is confusing and stressful for pets so don’t pack away the bed and toys
Ready to find Your Perfect House in a great Louisville neighborhood?
Bruce Moore, Realtor